Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip to Treesort!!!

The high tree houses....
horseback riding
I push high!!!!!!!!! lol!
g-ma on Tarzan swing
Tarzan swing!

Me and my family went on a week long trip to the Treesort in southern OR with my Grandma,Uncle and my cousins. It was Super fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite thing that we did there was,Zip-lining and THE TARZAN SWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO incredibly AweSomE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a cutie pie!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3>
me acting out a part in the cousin make-believe
play............:)
Horse's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gramma relaxing
Me and Breanna in a inner-tube

Grandma pitching .........
me,playing family baseball
The kiddie zip-line




It was SO much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...