Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Singing Christmas Tree Pictures:

Portland's Singing Christmas Tree
Youth Choir 2009 Pictures
Brooke with her necessities of life!

Relaxation.
We made it! - BTW: this song is:
Happy birthday Jesus.
All the little angels on stage right
(We are not angels-we are just wearing robes.)

We are trying to pray here!
Practice makes perfect.
Elf's on the move............

Run, run, run!!!!!!!!!!
" 7 swans a swimming......."
Me and my Swanny buddies.
Maddie, Allie, and Ashley.
Ben,Maggie,Macy,Gracie,and Lucas.
On Stage!
This room is where we hang during intermission
and breaks and in between shows.
Warm-up's........
Elf Sierra
Sierra the Swan
Say Cheese!
Group Picture!
Practice,Practice,Practice...........
Jim's Meeting (boring!) (Jim is the Adult choir conductor)
The Swan balloon hats for the 12 days of Christmas...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra! I wish I was there to support you! How did it go? I hope you had a good time with out me. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i wasn't able to come...!! i hope had fun and loved your costumes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again. I know. i kinda thought that we looked Stupid though. lol

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...