Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hiking - the good , the bad, and the disgusting... ( you'll see...)

1.5 miles up.... 1.5 miles down.
3 miles total.
You could do that. =)


Taking a short cut.


We ate lunch by the lake

Friends =)

So cute!

I think we are looking at Crayfish. 
I don't know if I'm falling or what... =)
SO cute!

Amazingly beautiful... 

Crossing the log
the water in the stream was actually colder than the lake. 
Awesome right?!

Hannah
Sierra (me!) 
Oregon is Beau-ti-ful !


A heart shaped rock! to match my nostrils! lol 

Twins!
Below: Carley's Photo Shoot
(selected pictures)
Carley in thought (pondering)
Carley being Carley - this is the afterthought =) 
Cute Carley!
Crayfish!
Crayfish eating a fish!
I think Hannah is either poking a crayfish or trying to
 fish out a skeleton of one ( below)

This was cool - walking through the plants 
Cuuuuuuute!

We were runaways and this was the foundation of our "house" - A stick 
Mount Hood with Mirror lake-gorgeous!
This is Why its called Mirror lake. 


Our Secondary house - Big tree to sleep under, the lake , 
fireplace, kinda hidden.....     It was perfect!





Now here is the disgusting part... well it was really gross to me. I don't know about the twins.. =)  On our way back down, We were kinda running and I tripped and fell (on the rocks pictured above) .. And gashed my hand open. It hurt a lot. I thought to take a picture. But didn't find time. And now there's just a scab so there would be no reason to take a picture now. =)
I'm gross I know.... 

1 comment:

  1. It was not gashed open! it was not 2 bad either- I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...