Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do you like this monologue? I need feedback people! =)

   HAIRCUT
    My Life is ruined! 

look at my haircut. 
It looks like I went to a blind beautician and she used a chainsaw!
I used to have beautiful, long, luscious curls. 
I want my curls! 
Give my back my curls! 
Hey, I herd Vitamin E makes your hair grow.
What has Vitamin E in it?
Eggs! Eggs must! 
It starts with an E!
Or egg plant! 
Or maybe Chocolaty `éclairs! 
Thats it. 
I'll eat a dozen chocolaty éclairs tonight, and my hair will grow back.
Of course I'll be fat from all the sugar. I'm ruined!
And tomorrow is the first day of school!
Once everyone gets a load of my hair, the'll classify 
me as a freak! They might even put me in the boys gym! 
I am Never letting my little sister cut my hair ever again!!!!!!!!





7 comments:

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...