Sunday, April 22, 2012

    Some people think that I'm strange because I like to lay on the sidewalk, especially after church. Sometimes people give me weird looks when I do a crazy dance or sing to the songs playing in stores.... But i don't care what people think. I believe in being yourself. I believe in individuality, in being unique.  And being queer is a whole lot of fun! :)
 Breanna M. gives some insight on this hot topic: " Why is Sierra so oddly weird? I have never met anyone like her... Is that good? No, not really." She bursts out laughing then continues, " Yes, she is different but that's why i love her!"
Dare to be CRAZY. Dare to be DIFFERENT. 
DARE TO BE YOU.











love, Sierra Dawn :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...