Thursday, November 22, 2012

Acca-Awesome - " pitch perfect "

So I saw "pitch perfect" ( PG-13 ) last night with Alyssa​​, and it was acca-awesome... Sooooo halarious. New favorite movie, for sure. I mean, it was kind of bad and the vomit scene was super gross. But I loved it so much. And if you can't tell, I love fat Amy. :)

Fat Amy: Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that's what counts.

Fat Amy: Les-be-honest.

Fat Amy: I'm gonna finish you like a cheesecake!

Fat Amy: Yeah, no, don't put me down for cardio.


  1. Bumper: I get the feeling that we should kiss... I mean is that a good feeling or, like, a wrong feeling?
  2. Fat Amy: Wellll, sometimes I feel like I could do crystal meth but then I think, hmm, better not.

  1. Chloe: What's your name?
  2. Fat Amy: Fat Amy.
  3. Aubrey: You call yourself Fat Amy?
  4. Fat Amy: Yeah, so twigs like you don't do it behind my back.

Jesse: Organized nerd singing? This is great!

Lilly: set fires to feel joy.
Donald: That's adorable.

Aubrey: Acca-scuse me?
Fat Amy:Acca-believe it.

Fat Amy: I can sing, but I'm also good at modern dance, olden dance, and mermaid dancing which is a little different. You usually start on the ground.
Aubrey: Ooh.
Fat Amy: It's a lot of floor work.
Aubrey: I see that.

In other news, erynn was over last night. ( like an hour ago- because it's like 12:10 right now... And we had a ton of fun and we laughed a ton but it was a tiny bit ( ok, really, awkward. ) because that's just how I roll... I'm not going to go into detail but it was terribly funny. :)

Anyway, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Eat to your hearts content, then go Black Friday shopping! That's what I'll be doing! Goodnight y'all! :)

Love always, Sierra

P.S. I'm listening to Christmas music right now and I'm loving it! Even if it is before Thanksgiving.... I don't care. :) I'm so happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...