Sunday, July 14, 2013

A little something I call time


 Time. Is flying! I turned sixteen in May, but It seems like yesterday. Now summer 2013 is more than halfway over, and I haven't really done anything. Sure, some exciting stuff has happened. But nothing monumental. Someday though, that's going to change. But for now, life is mundane. Here a the few highlights from my summer so far:




I have a new baby sister! 
(As of Thursday, May 30, 2013)
Savannah Skye Allred.
 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 21 1/4 inches long 


The InMotion Dance Showcase was on June 14th and
 went off without a hitch (thank goodness) 


I ran the Color Me Rad 5K with Laura and Cassidy
It was incredibly fun and I would recommend this race
 to anyone and everyone! 


My first year being a YCL at girls camp was amazing.
The Camp theme was, "Oh, the places you'll go" (Dr. Seuss) and
Erynn, Eita and I were all in the Grinch Cabin as first year YCL's. 
 I loved all of my girls and I can't wait for next year!


High Adventure 2013 
(one heart, one mind, can you imagine?)
We went hiking and swimming in a gorgeous lake and
then spent an entire day rock climbing. 
It was, without a doubt, challenging. But it was an
absolutely amazing experience and I loved it. 



I spent the last week up in Seattle with this girl!
I had a ball. But it was kind of a lazy week. 

forever and always, 

Sierra Dawn














No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...