Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013










     I can't even believe that October is over, but it sure was a good one! I dressed up as a pinata for a friends party, It took all evening, even with mom and dad helping (thank you!), and I was late to the party but it was sooo worth it. I love the costume and so did everyone else. Halloween itself was awesome. For the first time in years, I wasn't grounded! So I had Lucas, Kyle and Shannon over to watch Insidious, which wasn't even that scary, and hang out. We ended up going to a free haunted house down the street, and it was SO SCARY!!! It was great. I love my friends so so so much! I hope that y'all had a fantastic Halloween as well!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...