Sunday, February 21, 2010



SO yesterday-Saturday- Me,Aidan,and Avonlea went to our Ice Skating Lessons At the Sherwood ice Arena... Guess what! They put ME in the beginners class just because I haven't taken lessons for like a year and a half........ So we are like literally learning how to ice skate. It is SO STUPID! I should be learning how to like jump by now!!!!!!!!!!! Arggggg! it just makes me mad. Sorry. Anyways: Then the whole family drove to the zoo,then took the max downtown then took a trolley to the tram, ( you know the big silver thing that moves on wires in the sky to that hospital?) so we looked around at the top, then rode back down. Then, we walked to "The Old spaghetti Factory" and ate dinner there. I just had bread,salad,spaghetti,strawberry lemonade and, Ice cream. Just to let you know, I like the "Olive garden" lots more..... :) So then after we were done we were planning on hurrying back to the car because I had A birthday party at 7:00 pm, but then the waiter forgot to give my dad his credit card so then we had to wait for people to find her,and nobody could find her for a while so while we were waiting, the balloon man at the restaurant came over and made us balloon stuff. Me and Avy dot monkeys in a tree, Eston got a dinosaur hat,and Aidan got a dog. Then finally the waiter came back with dad's card then we left to catch to tram back to the max but....... we missed it. Then, for some reason the trolley stopped and we got in. By then it was 6:57 pm. I was late!!!!!!!! So then we rushed to get to my friends, Hannah and Carley's house. I got there at 7:42...... SO LATE! But the party went to 10:30 so it was OK. More on the party later.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...