Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like forever since i have slept in my own bed.... My trip was pretty awesome. How could it not have been?! I mean, sure it was freezing our first week in Florida and sadly, i didn't get any callbacks.(yet.) but that was because there was around 1500 kids! I made new friends, I have gained more confidence and I had a blast! Of course Disney World was AWESOME. We went to the four major parks, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood studios,and last but so not least, Epcot.  All in the space of 12 days. It was tiring. My favorite parks are, Hollywood studios - with all the shows and the tower of terror and the rock and roll roller coaster. And Epcot - With soarin' (an awesome simulator), the Test track roller coaster, and all of the countries. Oh and some shows. All in all i had a super trip!

By the Way: I have an awesome idea for a really interesting book: "If Disney World was bombed."  =)

* I promise i will post pictures later.             Love you all.....   -Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...