Saturday, March 12, 2011

If someone has ever asked you the question, " What is it like to be you?" You know that this is a very hard question to answer. I mean think about it, how would you reply? .... "hmmmm.. well it's fun." or "uhhh I really don't know how to answer that." are lame answers. So i decided to answer that question for you.  What its like to be me.
   Well being me can be complicated. I mean,like most people,
 sometimes i'm good and sometimes i'm bad.
 Some days i am angry and some days i am sad.
I can be weird or be funny....
 i can happy or act like a bunny. =)
OK, enough rhyming. Moving on.... Once in a while i want to just sit down a cry my eyes out. And often, i want to die of embarrassment. Because i do stupid things a lot.  But most days I'm happy because i have friends and family and everything so I'm happy. Although most days I do feel like smacking Avonlea. I have no reason to be depressed or sad because my life is pretty much perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...