Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly overview....

MONDAY: Homework. And Orthodontist appointment

TUESDAY: School, babysitting...

WEDNESDAY: School, babysitting, YW camp fair.  The YW camp fair was kinda stupid. They didn't even tell us the theme! But it was super fun! =D

THURSDAY: School, babysitting, and I went running with Erynn again. ( We did a little better) And babysat some more but for my parents. Oh, and I watched Holes. 

FRIDAY: Me and Avonlea went to Sister W.'s stamp camp. We made 12 cards and they are adorable! I heart crafty projects! Also, We got mini GOATS! They are 2 months old and tiny! They are brothers and we named them Calvin and Hobbes. But they bleat a lot because this is the first time that they have been separated from their mother.


SATURDAY: Went to a beehive breakfast, but she wasn't there , she was at a sleepover. So her mom went and picked her up and then we went and had a yummy  breakfast.  Also we went to go see STOMP downtown. That was awesome. Too bad I forgot my glasses.... =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEwnXt-zk4&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...