Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby talk. :)














- The lesson today in Young Woman's was on getting married and being a wife and a mother. I am so excited about getting married because I like the idea of being forever with your best friend. I have this idea of what having a husband would be like and what HE would be like. I mainly get my hubbie ideas from books. My dream guy would be one fourth Edward ( twilight ) on fourth Peeta ( hunger games) and one fourth Fang ( Maximum ride ) and one fourth unique. :) In other words... Perfect. But the kids part? Well I have some thoughts on that. Let's get this straight, i love babies! and some toddlers ( such as my little brother Keaten. :) I think that they are just so adorable ( well not at first but you know... ) and fun and precious. Keaten brings joy into my life every day. And I just want him! But that there is the sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, because, first of all.... you have to actually have the baby. A big plus is naming them... I want an Alice and a Ashton and a Charlie and a Emmerson and maybe a Brooklynn or Zaydee. But there is a big problem! I am like scared of blood and especially pain, so the literal birthing of a baby, scares me! :) And then there are the poppy diapers and the sickness and throw up and the terrible twos and tantrums! But other than that, it sounds like fun!  Seriously though, I think I might have three and then adopt a kid from Ukraine or Korea or Japan. :)
( my Korean baby - with the spikey hair! )
                                                                                                                           
         
                                                                      ( my Japanese baby )

  (my Ukrainian baby! )   

Speaking of babies, my young woman leader, had her baby today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Alice Faye has officially entered this world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...