Saturday, February 04, 2012

Stake dances.

There have been THREE  stake dances in a ROW! It is super annoying especially when all of your friends are going and you just don't want to go. I used to think that stake dances were fun.( kind of ) but, now? I think that I almost hate them. I mean come on people!...... no one even dances to the fast songs. And slow dancing can be super awkward and everyone just stands around in their little groups, talking. They should call them, stake talks. :) Lame, I know. So I have decided that I am only going to attend the themed dances. ( Except on special occasions or if I am in the mood. ) :D What do you guys think?
Love, SIERRA DAWN <3

2 comments:

  1. hahahah sierra!! u had fun the one i went to... right?!(; ahh that was crazy to see you there, i miss you soo much!! u should come to a stake dance in camas, me and my other friends get down :D haha most of the time(; haha only bc we love to see the boys feel so awkward ;P haha jk

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...