Sunday, July 08, 2012

The amazing spiderman

Oh. My. Gosh..... Last night my dad took me and erynn to see, spider man. It was so good! I can't even start to express how much I loved it. But I did love it. The movie was brilliant. Breathtaking. Beautiful. It was so wonderfully made too. This film made me laugh, it made me cry, full of romance and suspense,this was by far the best movie this summer. :) ( although I am probably going to say that about batman too... ) but what really made this movie great was the cast. So it is my pleasure to present to you, one of the most attractive men in the world, Andrew Garfield and the beautiful, Emma Stone...









yeah... i just can't get over this guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...