Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fear is stupid.

    Butterflies consume my stomach as I lay in bed. Just breath. Don't even think about it. But I can't stop. It soon begins. FIVE days. Five short days then, school. New school. Public school. High school. Ahhhhhhh! I can't do this! But I will. Because I am... tough? Nah. To prove them all wrong? Yeahhhh... Kind of. I just need to do this, for me. You know, i used to think that high school would be like "High School Musical." I was really excited until my dreams were shattered and i found out the truth. High school is hard, cold and ruthless. (At least in the princess diaries) Perhaps Aloha will be different. I can only hope and pray. Public high school, make me a fighter, stronger. Make me smarter. Make me feel loved, make me all better. 

^^my new backpack. I love it. It's purpose however, not so much...^^

    
    ^^thanks Marilyn. I'll remember that. I'll try and be brave.^^



   Do you have any advice for me?
What should I know about public school? 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...