Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Kill me now.

Ever since I can remember, I have despised change. If we went to Wendy's instead of McDonald's for example, I would throw a fit. If I had planned on wearing my strawberry shortcake jeans that day, only to find them missing, a fit would surely follow. In fact, anytime someone changed the plan or a big life changing event occurred, I would fret about it and then came trouble. 
Not much has changed since my younger days. Change still stresses me out (I can thank my nana for that). I just can't handle it. But now that I'm older, I must. It's not going to be fun, or easy for that matter, but perhaps it will be worth it. Tomorrow my life is going to change forever. Please, I beg of you, kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...