Saturday, January 02, 2010


I spent my new years at my grandma and grandpa's house in Redmond WA (near Seattle). It was a lot of fun . Me,avy,g-ma,g-pa,Breanna(my cousin),Jake(my cousin),and Preston(my uncle),did a lot of fun things like, Ice skating,Going to look at lights at the nearby arboretum,watching lots of movies :) like snow buddies,Babes in Toyland, Santa Clause 1 and 2,good movies like that. On new years we were going to go and see the fireworks at the Space needle... but ended up watching them on TV. Then we watched the ball drop and awesome concerts and eating junk food and drinking sparkling cider... (witch made avy throw up in the middle of the night-she had 4 cups of it.....) Anyways,I had fun. I was bummed that i had to miss some party's i would have liked to go to here at home,but whatever. :) Hope you all had good new years! Happy 2010!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...