Sunday, January 31, 2010

Me, A PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My mom recently signed me and my sister (Avonlea) up for an acting class at the Local rec. center.
The production that we are doing is, "THE PRINCESS PROTECTION PROGRAM".( yes,like the movie except that my teacher, Valerie, made it a musical....) I auditioned for the part of, the princess,Rosalinda, ( the girl with the yellow poffy dress on) and got it! :) (yeah me! lol)
Our story is based off of the amazing PPP ~ However now we get to take this story and make it into our own original story. Stay tuned for updates on our story!http://www.valeriedawn.com/OntheStage/tabid/57/Default.aspx ( click on on the stage,then ppp) I am going to be singing: Fearless by: Daechelle
The play is going to be on,
Princess Protection Program Musical 7 pm
Start Date/Time: Friday, March 19, 2010
End Date/Time: Friday, March 19, 2010
Recurring Event: One time event



2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sierra. I'm Miaka ( Carter's sis who is 1 year younger then her)! You forgot about ME!!!!! ~Avy

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...