Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I started a TV show thing called, Talent. Emily was over, So she was the " guest star." We were terrible, but whatever. I cut out the bad parts-well i tried..... :) This was supposed to be a Christmas one but its late. Sorry! I will post the rest of the video's tomorrow. Or when I have time.Avonlea doesn't have a very steady hand. Sorry again......
I am going to try and do a edition of talent every month. If you have ideas for it or want to be in it, comment. I heart comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is really bad because it was our 1st: and so,yeah. I have a lot of good idea's, but they are usually to big or the other big problem is permission from: PARENTS ( who never let you do anything, ever!) The rest (of the videos) won't upload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arg!


2 comments:

  1. That is super cool Sierra!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!!!!!!!!! I need to invite you over..... u can be the guest star for Feb. When are you moving??? :)
    -Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...