Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dances and Talks

Dance:
On Saturday I had My dress rehearsal. Only like 15 people were there. It went really well. By the way, if you want to come to my recital, It's Monday (the 16th) at 6:30  at 7540 SW Becky Ct. Beaverton, OR 97007. Me and Bree did our duet and we were awesome! She didn't drop me and i didn't drop her! yeah!  Then, After the dress rehearsal I went to my first stake dance. Bree's mom took me, Erynn, Laura, Griffin and Tyson and Bree. The dance was a ton of fun. Me and Erynn met up with Ashley, Madison, Bailee and Kenzie. Kenzie and Maddi were like making me dance with people. It was super annoying guys! ( but I still Love you) But I ended up just dancing with two guys, One who's name i don't remember and Berkley. 


MY TALK:


My talk went fine. I need more eye contact (says dad) and not to rush... =D But it was Ok.... 

2 comments:

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...