Friday, May 06, 2011

I hate being behind in my blogging! But I am a busy person! So here is a quick update:
I'm 14!!!!!!!!!!!  yeah! My b-day was ok. I didn't have cake or anything ( thats at my party) but I got b-day cereal and presents! And we are going to the Olive Garden for my birthday dinner. soon. i hope! I LOVE Olive Garden! Me and my friend Laura talk about eating there literary every day! =D
My Dance recital is coming up so me and my friend Bree have been rehearsing our dance duet. Its awesome...
And school. need I say more? I shouldn't but I will, I have 2 huge research reports to do!
 Oh yes, And TWILIGHT! I finally got around to reading all of them ( I read the last two twice, they are so good!)  I can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out!! By the way, I think I'm in love with a vampire!


-Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sierra, There's no such Twilight book as Midnight Moon, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...