Saturday, May 07, 2011

Friday

So yesterday I went to my friend Bree's last track meet. Her race was at 8:30 pm but me and Erynn came with her mom at 5:00. And as you probably know, It was pouring and freezing. Me and Erynn were huddled under an umbrella for 3 and a half hours. My bottom was numb and I couldn't feel my toes. But it was still funish... Bree did well in her 3000 race. It was cool seeing her. But it was still freezing. So Erynn's dad picked us up early and took us to see a movie. We saw "Soul Surfer" Staring AnnaSofia Robb. It was really cool and sad at the same time. It made me cry. The movie is based on a true story of a girl who had her left arm  bitten off by a shark.  It was a Super good movie.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...