Thursday, November 03, 2011

it seems to me that sierra and i are always violent :) haha i just reread an old post by me, and it was also about the fights we had! i was here a couple days ago and she wouldnt give me a paper that i wanted to read(obviously she wrote it and was embarrassed..) so we fought it out..her room got even messier than it had been before, and i dont think we ever declared a winner, but i did get to read the paper! ...but she was the one to tackle me ( multiple times... :)). anyways, my point is, its always fun to make messes with your best friends.but not always fun to clean them up. ( not that we did but.. ya know...) so you just have to make it fun! we also made...ice cream (?) that day..it didnt work out too well. haha but it was fun in the making! dont be afraid to make a fool of yourself, its always fun to laugh with others! plus-you wont make friends with people if youre always sensitive about everything and stuff.
my challenge to you: go out there and teach someone to wrestle! its lots of fun to get out all your anger with someone you love:) (also--we did that too)
                <3 MAKENZEE!

1 comment:

Speak your mind...
( I will listen )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...